Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up call blocking(call rejections)?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call blocking, you can automatically reject incoming calls from specific phone numbers. Blocked callers will be diverted to voicemail. Other calls will ring through as usual.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Contacts.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Blocked numbers.
- 5. Touch ADD A NUMBER.
- 6. Enter the number to block calls and text from.
- 7. Touch BLOCK.
- 8. The phone number has been blocked.
- 9. To remove a blocked number, touch the X icon to remove from Blocked numbers list.
- 10. Touch UNBLOCK.
- 11. The number will be removed from the blocked numbers list.