Next stepPrevious stepStart again
Adding a webmail account on my Apple iPhone 6 (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can sign in to popular webmail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com quickly and easily.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- 3. Touch Add Account.
- 4. Touch the account type (e.g., Google).
- 5. Touch Name.
- 6. Enter your name.
- 7. Touch Email.
- 8. Enter your email address.
- 9. Touch Password.
- 10. Enter the password.
- 11. Touch Next.
- 12. Wait while your account details are verified.
- 13. Touch Save.
- 14. Your webmail account has been added.