Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to delete an email account from my Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When you remove an email account from your Apple iPhone 7 Plus, the associated contacts, calendars and email messages are also removed. Depending on the account type and settings, your data may remain on the account providerʼs servers.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail.
- 3. Touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch the account you want to delete.
- 5. Touch Delete Account.
- 6. Touch Delete from My iPhone.
- 7. The email account has been removed.
- Note: The Apple iPhone 7 Plus may not allow removal of some accounts, such as those linked to your Apple ID or iCloud.