Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set up Touch ID on my Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can unlock your Apple iPhone 7 Plus from standby using the fingerprint scanner. You can also use it to authorize purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Touch ID & Passcode.
- 3. Touch Add a Fingerprint…
- 4. Read the message and touch Home to continue.
- 5. Lift and place your finger on the home key repeatedly until the fingerprint turns red.
- 6. Read the message and touch Continue.
- 7. Lift and place your finger on the home key repeatedly until the fingerprint turns red.
- 8. Touch Continue.
- 9. Enter a six-digit passcode to use in case Touch ID can't unlock the phone.
- 10. Re-enter the six-digit passcode.
- 11. Touch ID has been set.