Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to turn on/off data roaming and data services on my Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When travelling outside of Canada, youʼll roam on a partner network and roaming charges will apply. To help control data roaming usage, your Apple iPhone 7 Plus has a data roaming setting that you can switch on and off as needed.
To use data on a partner network, the data roaming setting needs to be on. If you donʼt need data, make sure that data roaming is off to avoid unwanted charges. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Apple iPhone 7 Plus will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
Before you go, visit bell.ca/travel to see roaming rates, travel add-ons and network coverage for your destination.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Cellular.
- 3. Touch Cellular Data Options.
- 4. Touch Data Roaming to change the setting (e.g., from on to off).
- 5. Data roaming is now off.
Touch Data Roaming again to turn it on.
- 6. Touch Cellular to return to the previous screen.
- 7. To turn off data services completely, touch Cellular Data.
- 8. Data services are now off.
Touch Cellular Data again to turn on data services.