Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to create an iCloud account on my Apple iPhone 8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents, and more. It will push information to iCloud when you first sign in via the network or Wi-Fi. Here we show you how to create a new Apple ID.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Sign in to your iPhone.
- 3. Touch Donʼt have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- 4. Touch Create Apple ID.
- 5. Scroll to your birthday.
- 6. Touch Next.
- 7. Enter your first name.
- 8. Touch Last Name.
- 9. Enter your last name.
- 10. Touch Next.
- 11. Touch the desired option (e.g., Use your current email address).
- 12. Enter the email address that you will use to manage the iCloud account.
- 13. Touch Next.
- 14. Enter a password.
- 15. Touch Verify.
- 16. Re-enter your password.
- 17. Touch Next.
- 18. Touch Question.
- 19. Select a security question.
- 20. Touch Answer.
- 21. Enter the answer to the security question.
- 22. Touch Next.
You will be asked to set up two more security questions.
- 23. Once you have set up the security questions, the terms and conditions will appear. Touch Agree.
- 24. Touch Agree.
- 25. Wait while the account is created.
- 26. Touch Verify Email Address.
- 27. A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided.
Open the email and touch Verify now.
- 28. Your email address has now been verified.
- 29. Your iCloud account is now active and ready to use.