Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to delete an email account from my Apple iPhone 8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When you remove an email account from your Apple iPhone 8, the associated contacts, calendars and email messages are also removed. Depending on the account type and settings, your data may remain on the account providerʼs servers.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Accounts & Passwords.
- 3. Touch the account you want to delete.
- 4. Touch Delete Account.
- 5. Touch Delete from My iPhone.
- 6. The email account has been removed.
- Note: The Apple iPhone 8 may not allow removal of some accounts, such as those linked to your Apple ID or iCloud.