Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set the default email account on my Apple iPhone 8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your Apple iPhone 8, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Default Account.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. Touch Mail.
- 6. The default email account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.