Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to back up my Apple iPhone SE using iCloud
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your Apple iPhone SE. Once youʼve enabled the backup feature, it will run on a daily basis as long as your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi, connected to a power source, and the screen is locked.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch iCloud.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup.
- 4. Touch the slider to turn iCloud Backup on.
- 5. Touch OK to disable syncing with iTunes and to start backing up to iCloud.
- 6. Touch Back Up Now.
- 7. Your Apple iPhone SE will now be backed up to iCloud.