Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to pair my Apple iPhone SE with Bluetooth accessories
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can pair your Apple iPhone SE with Bluetooth® accessories such as headsets and speakers. Here, we show you how to pair with a Bluetooth headset.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Bluetooth.
- 3. If Bluetooth is off, touch the Bluetooth slider to turn it on.
- 4. Make sure the headset is in pairing mode and in range.
Touch the name of the Bluetooth headset.
- 5. If requested, enter the PIN number for the Bluetooth headset.
- 6. Touch Pair.
- 7. The Bluetooth headset is now paired and connected.