Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to scan for mobile networks on my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for available mobile networks if your Apple iPhone SE isnʼt connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Carrier.
- 3. Touch the slider to turn off automatic network selection.
- 4. Wait while the iPhone searches for networks.
- 5. The available networks will be listed.
To connect, touch Virgin.
- Click here to check your signal strength in your area.