Next stepPrevious stepStart again
First Time Setup
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Before setting up your Formation Wedge, make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Wi-Fi network you will be connecting your Formation Wedge to.
- 2. Download the Bowers & Wilkins app from either the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
- 3. The mains power socket is located on the under side of the Formation Wedge.
- 4. Carefully turn the Formation Wedge over to access the power socket and insert the mains power cable.
- 5. Plug in and switch on the mains power.Once powered on, the Form button will pulse orange.
- 6. Open the Bowers & Wilkins app.
- 7. To begin the setup of your Formation Wedge, touch Let's get started.
- 8. Ensure that Bluetooth on your device is turned on.Bluetooth is used only to discover new Formation products, after that all connections will be made over the Wi-Fi network.
- 9. The app will now search for new Formation products. Touch the Formation Wedge.
- 10. Touch a desired Space Name, for example Family Room.If you would like to set up a custom name for your Formation Wedge, touch Custom Space.
- 11. Press the Form button on your Formation Wedge.
- 12. You will now need to connect the Formation Wedge to your Wi-Fi network. Touch the desired network.
- 13. Enter the correct Wi-Fi password for the network and touch Next.
- 14. Your Formation Wedge will now connect to the desired Wi-Fi network.Once connected to the Wi-Fi the Formation Wedge will make an audible tone and the Form button will turn blue.
- 15. Your Formation Wedge is now set up, connected to the Wi-Fi network and ready to use. Touch Done.For information and guides on how to use your Formation Wedge, see the Playing Audio section of the Interactive Guide.