Next stepPrevious stepStart again
Checking for email less often
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If the email check frequency is set to automatically search for new emails, then the phone will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help to prolong the battery life.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Press Menu.
- 4. Touch Email settings.
- 5. Touch Synchronisation.
- 6. Touch Email refresh frequency.
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g. 1 hour).
- 8. Touch the Tick icon.
- 9. The setting has been changed.