Next stepPrevious stepStart again
Creating a calendar event
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Events can be created in the phone's built in calendar and the reminder can be used to alert you of when that event is due.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Calendar.
- 3. Touch the required date.
- 4. Touch Add event.
- 5. Touch Name.
- 6. Enter the event name (e.g. Meeting).
- 7. Touch Location.
- 8. Enter the event location (e.g. Meeting room 2).
- 9. Scroll to and touch the Start time.
- 10. Scroll to the required time.
- 11. Touch the Tick icon.
- 12. Touch the End time.
- 13. Scroll to the required time.
- 14. Touch the Tick icon.
- 15. Once all the required fields are set, touch Save.
- 16. The event has been created.