Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to update the software on my HTC One M9 wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your HTC One M9 for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About.
- 4. Touch Software updates.
- 5. Touch CHECK NOW.
- 6. Wait while the phone checks for updates.
- 7. If an update isn't available, touch OK.
If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.