Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enable or disable data services?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Mobile Data Services connects your phone via the mobile network. If this is switched off you will be unable to do the following:
- Setup/send or receive Emails.
- Unable to receive updates or download any applications on your phone.
- Use the internet unless connected to Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Data connection.
- 5. Touch Off.
- 6. Mobile data services will be disabled.
- 7. Touch Data connection.
- 8. Touch Virgin.
- 9. Mobile data services will be enabled.