Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn data roaming on and off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Data roaming.
- 5. Touch All networks.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming will now be enabled, this will enable International Roaming and National Roaming services such as picture messaging (MMS) and mobile internet will be enabled.
- 8. Touch Data roaming.
- 9. Touch Off or National roaming.
- 10. Data roaming will be turned off.
- To make sure you're set up for International Roaming you can log in to Your Account or call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from another phone.