Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to add an email account on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your LG G5, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Scroll to and touch E-mail.
- 2. If you already have an email account set up, touch the Menu icon.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Add account.
- 5. Touch Other.
- 6. Enter your email address.
- 7. Touch Password.
- 8. Enter your email account password.
- 9. Touch NEXT.
- 10. Enter a name for the account.
- 11. Touch YOUR NAME.
- 12. Enter your name.
- 13. Touch DONE.
- 14. The email account has been added.
- Setting up Bell Mail? You'll need Bell server information.