Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to scan for mobile networks on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your LG G5 isnʼt connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch More.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Network operators.
- 5. Touch Search networks.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 7. The available networks will be listed.
- 8. Wait while the phone connects to the network.
- 9. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.
- If youʼre having issues with the Mobile Network Coverage click here to check your signal strength.