Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set the default email account on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your LG G5, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Scroll to and touch E-mail.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Default account.
- 5. Touch the account to set as the default email account.
- 6. The default account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.