Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to set up Fingerprint unlock on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. It lets you unlock the LG G5 using the fingerprint reader located in the home button.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch General.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Fingerprints & security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprints.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Place your fingerprint on the Power button.
- 9. Keep placing and lifting your finger on the power button until the scan is complete.
- 10. Touch OK.
- 11. Fingerprint Unlock has been set up.