Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your LG G5 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch More.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 5. Read the warning and touch YES.
- 6. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 7. To switch data off completely, touch Mobile data.
- 8. Touch TURN OFF.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile data again to turn data services on.