Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the email syncing frequency?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your LG K4 (2017) automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. From the home screen.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Email.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the account you want to change.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Sync schedule.
- 7. Touch Peak time sync.
- 8. Touch the desired option (e.g., 1 h).
- 9. Touch SAVE.
- 10. The settings have been changed.