Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up the screen lock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Display.
- 3. Touch Lock screen.
- 4. Touch Select screen lock.
- 5. Touch PIN.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch NEXT.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Lock screen changed will appear briefly.
- 11. Touch the required option then touch OK.
- 12. The screen lock (password) has been set.