Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the screen timeout duration?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Reducing the screen timeout period can help save power as the battery will not have to keep the screen lit for an extended duration.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Personalisation.
- 5. Touch Lock screen.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Screen times out after.
- 7. Touch the required setting (e.g. 30 seconds).
- 8. The screen timeout duration has been changed.