Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enable the sign-in PIN lock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Set up a sign-in PIN to make sure nobody else can unlock your phone. In addition, when you have set up a sign-in PIN, your phone asks you for this short PIN instead of your Microsoft account password when you change some security settings or buy an app from Store.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Accounts.
- 5. Touch Sign-in options.
- 6. Touch Add.
- 7. Touch New PIN.
- 8. Enter a New PIN.
- 9. Touch Confirm PIN.
- 10. Enter the same PIN again.
- 11. Touch OK.
- 12. The PIN has been set.