Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert the SIM card and Battery?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Remove the back cover.
- 2. Bend the back cover open, and remove it.
- 3. Remove the Battery.
- 4. Line up the Nano-SIM card with the SIM card slot with the metal contact area facing down.
- 5. Slide the SIM card into the SIM slot.
- 6. Line up the battery contacts, and insert the battery into place.
- 7. Place on the back cover, and snap the cover into place.