Next stepPrevious stepStart again
Setting up my Microsoft Lumia 650 for the first time?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. When the phone is powered on for the first time and the SIM card has been inserted, scroll and select the required language, then touch next.
- 3. Ensure the correct time zone is set, touch Next.
- 4. To connect to WiFi, touch the required network.
- 5. Enter the required password and touch Done.
- 6. Once connected, touch Next.
- 7. Touch Express.
- 8. To sign in with an existing Microsoft account, touch Sign in.
- 9. Touch the Email or phone field.
- 10. Enter the required email address and account password, then touch Next.
- 11. Restore phone from a previous backup if required, if you don't have one the select 'Don't restore' touch Next.
- 12. Touch Next.
- 13. Touch Use Cortana .
- 14. Wait while the device finishes installing apps to your device.
- 15. Touch Next.
- 16. Touch Done.
- 17. The home screen will be displayed and the setup is complete.