Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert my Micro SIM card into my Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation)?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Put your finger in the bottom corner of the Motorola Band around the phone's edge.
- 2. Pry the band off.
- 3. The band is now removed, grab the SIM card and enter into the SIM card slot with the gold contacts facing up.
- 4. Push the Micro SIM card until it clicks.
- 5. Place the band back on.
- 6. Click the band into place.