Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I search and connect a Bluetooth® headset device?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use a Bluetooth® headset for handsfree calling and listening to music.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Bluetooth.
- 4. If Bluetooth is turned off, touch Bluetooth switch to turn on.
- 5. Touch the Bluetooth headset.
- 6. The Bluetooth headset is connected.
- To automatically disconnect or reconnect a device anytime, like a wireless headset, just turn the device off or on.