Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I search and connect to Wi-Fi network?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation) can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 4. Touch the Wi-Fi switch.
- 5. Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 6. Enter the network password.
- 7. Touch CONNECT.
- 8. Your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Your device remembers Wi-Fi™ networks you connect to. The next time you come within reach of a previously connected Wi-Fi™ network, your device automatically connects to it.
In some locations, open Wi-Fi™ networks require you to log in to a web page before you can get access to the network. Contact the relevant Wi-Fi™ network administrator for more information.