Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up my Motorola Moto E for the first time?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. When the phone is powered on for the first time and the SIM card has been inserted, the Language menu will appear.
Touch the required language and touch Start.
- 2. Select Wi-Fi menu will appear.
Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 3. Enter the required password.
- 4. Touch ACCEPT AND CONTINUE.
- 5. Add your account menu will appear.
Touch Enter your email.
- 6. Enter your Google mail address and touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch Password.
- 8. Enter the required password and touch NEXT.
- 10. Checking info… will be briefly displayed.
- 11. Scroll down and select the required services.
- 12. Scroll down and touch NEXT.
- 13. You're all set will appear.
Touch Maybe later.
- 14. Touch GOT IT.
- 15. The Home screen will now be displayed.