Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up Screen lock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- There are several ways to lock the screen. The security level of each lock type is listed below in order of weakest to strongest:
• Swipe — no protection, but you have quick access to the Home screen
• Unlock pattern — draw a simple pattern with your finger to unlock your device
• Unlock PIN — enter a numeric PIN of at least four digits to unlock your device
• Unlock password — enter an alpha-numeric password to unlock your device
It is very important that you remember your screen unlock pattern, PIN or password. If you forget this information, it may not be possible to restore important data such as contacts and messages.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch Pattern.
- 6. Touch the screen and draw an unlock pattern.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Touch the screen and draw again to confirm.
- 9. Touch CONFIRM.
- 10. Touch DONE.
- 11. The screen lock will be set up.