Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I setup my Nokia 3 using the setup wizard?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When you use your Nokia 3 for the first time, it will take you through a setup wizard and help you set up some key features. For example, you can enable the Device Protection feature by adding a Google account and setting a screen lock.
Device Protection helps to protect your phone from being used if itʼs lost or stolen. Even if your Nokia 3 is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
- 1. When the phone is powered on for the first time and the SIM card has been inserted, the Language menu will appear.
Scroll to the desired language and touch NEXT.
- 2. If you ‘d like to transfer data from an old device, touch keep your apps & data and follow the on screen instructions. If youʼd like to set up as new, touch Set up as new.
- 3. Touch the desired Wi-Fi network.
- 4. Enter the network password and touch CONNECT.
- 5. Touch Email or phone.
- 6. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one. To sign in, enter your Google account email address and touch NEXT.Note: a Google account is needed to take advantage of Android features such as Device Protection, Gmail, Google Hangouts and Google Play Store.
- 7. Enter your Google account password and touch NEXT.
- 8. Touch ACCEPT.
- 9. Wait while the phone checks for connections.
- 10. A list of options will appear and you can touch the sliders to enable or disable them. Scroll down and touch NEXT.
- 11. Touch NEXT.
- 12. Touch the desired screen lock option (e.g., PIN).
- 13. Enter your desired PIN and touch CONTINUE.
- 14. Re-enter your PIN and touch OK.
- 15. Touch CONTINUE when you are ready to continue.
- 16. Scroll to and touch YES,IʼM IN.
- 17. Touch DO IT LATER.
- 18. Touch FINISHED.
- 19. Scroll to and touch Set up later.
- 20. Touch FINISH to complete the setup wizard.
- 21. The home screen will be displayed.