Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert the SIM card and the battery?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Before installing the SIM card, always make sure that the phone is switched off and then remove the battery.
- 1. The Nokia 3310 takes a Micro SIM, so make sure you push out the right SIM card.
- 2. Place your fingernail in the small slot at the bottom of the phone, lift and remove the cover.
- 3. If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- 4. Make sure that the golden connectors on the SIM card are facing downwards and that the bevelled corner is on the left.
- 5. Slide the SIM into the SIM card slot with the contact area face down.
- 6. If you have a memory card, slide the memory card into the memory card slot.
- 7. Align the golden connectors on the battery with the corresponding connectors on the phone and push the opposite end of the battery until it snaps into place.
- 8. Place the back cover on until it clicks into place.