Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch data roaming on and off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Turn on data roaming to use data services, such as email and web browsing, while abroad, our charges are easy to understand and have no hidden extras, for data roaming rates Click here
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Settings.
- 3. Select Connectivity.
- 4. Scroll to and select Mobile data.
- 5. Scroll to and select Mobile data.
- 6. Scroll to and select Data Roaming.
- 7. Select Allow Roaming.
- 8. Data roaming will be switched on.If you want to avoid roaming cost, switch to Donʼt roam when you are using the phone aboard.
- To make sure youʼre set up for International Roaming you can log in to Your Account or call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from another phone.