Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert a SIM card into my Nokia 5?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. When facing the front of the Nokia 5, the SIM card slot is on the top left side.
- 2. Insert the SIM removal tool (included in the box the phone came in).
- 3. Push to eject the SIM card tray.
- 4. Remove the SIM tray.
- 5. Insert the SIM card into the SIM tray.
- 6. Re-insert the SIM card tray and push until it clicks into place.