Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn data roaming and data services on/off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Nokia 5 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 8. To switch data off completely, touch the Back icon.
- 9. Touch Data usage.
- 10. Touch Mobile data.
- 11. Touch OK.
- 12. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile data again to turn data services on.