Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I connect to Wi-Fi on my Nokia 8?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Nokia 8 can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Network & Internet.
- 4. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 5. If Wi-Fi is off, touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- 6. Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 7. Enter the network password.
- 8. Touch CONNECT.
- 9. The phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.