Before First Use
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
Before using your Pressure King Pro 3L for the first time, you will need to perform a cleaning cycle. The steps below will help you to ensure that your cooker is properly prepared.
Always check the User Manual for guidance on the safe use of your Pressure King Pro before you do any cooking.
Remember that you will be working with hot liquids and steam, so always ensure that all the safety requirements are fully in place before you start any cooking and please exercise care and caution as you follow the Steps in this guide.
Also refer to the Important safety information Topics in this guide.
- 1. Twist the top handle clockwise and remove the lid.
Remove the inner pot.
- 3. Add 2 litres of water in to the inner pot.
Replace the inner pot.
Replace the lid (align the arrow on the lid with the arrow on the left handle of the Pressure King Pro 3L), and lock by turning anti-clockwise.
- 6. Insert the power cord and connect to a properly earthed 3-pin mains electric power socket.
Turn the pressure release valve to the closed position.
Press the Stew/Soup button.
- 9. The digits on the display will show the programme selected.
- 10. The digits on the display will then show On.
- 11. The digits on the display will spin until the Pressure King Pro 3L is at the correct temperature and pressure.
The float valve will rise.
The timer will begin.
Once the timer has finished your Pressure King Pro 3L will ‘Beep’. Press the Cancel button.
Cover your hand with an oven glove or better use a pair of tongs and turn the pressure release valve to the open position.
Allow your Pressure King Pro 3L to cool down for 15 minutes.
Twist the top handle clockwise and remove the lid.
- 18. Remove and empty the inner pot using oven gloves or a heat proof cloth.
Your Pressure King Pro 3L inner valves and lid are now thoroughly cleaned and ready to use.