Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set the default email account?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016), you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch MORE.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch MORE.
- 6. Touch Set default account.
- 7. Touch the desired account.
- 8. Touch DONE.
- 9. The default account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.