Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up the screen lock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock type.
- 5. Touch Password.
- 6. Enter a password.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired notifications option, then touch DONE.
- 11. The screen lock (password) has been set.