Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I setup my Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) for the first time?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. When the phone is powered on for the first time and the SIM card has been inserted, the Language menu will appear.
Touch the required language and touch Arrow icon.
- 2. Setting up Wi-Fi menu will appear.
Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 3. Enter the required password.
- 4. Once entered, touch CONNECT.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Read the End User Licence Agreement and touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch AGREE.
- 8. Touch SKIP.
- 9. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one. To sign in touch Enter your email.Note: a Google account is needed to take advantage of Android features such as Device Protection, Gmail, Google Hangouts and Google Play Store.
- 10. Enter your Google mail address and touch NEXT.
- 11. Enter your password and then touch NEXT.
- 12. Touch ACCEPT.
- 13. Adjust the date & time if needed, touch NEXT.
- 14. Touch NEXT.
- 15. Touch SET SCREEN LOCK NOW.
- 16. Select the type of screen lock you want to use. In this example, a PIN will be used.
- 17. Enter your desired PIN and touch Done.
- 18. Re-enter your PIN to confirm it and then touch Done.
- 19. Touch the desired option (e.g., Hide content) and then touch NEXT.
- 20. Review the options and uncheck any Google services that you don't want. Touch the MORE to see more.
- 21. Touch NEXT when you are ready to continue.
- 22. Touch SKIP.
- 23. Again, touch SKIP.
- 24. Touch LATER.
- 25. Touch NEXT.
- 26. Touch FINISH.
- 27. The home screen will be displayed.