Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is unresponsive?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime becomes unresponsive or doesn't perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be
deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
Please note that all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset. Ensure that any photos, music, documents or other data that you wish to keep is backed up somewhere else, other than on the device itself.
- 1. Press and hold Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- 2. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- 3. Press the Power button.
- 4. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
- 5. Press the Power button.
- 6. The phone will now wipe all contents.
- 7. Press the Power button.
- 8. The phone will now reboot.
- 9. The initial setup screen will be displayed.