Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the email syncing frequency?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S7 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Samsung.
- 3. Touch Email.
- 4. Touch MORE.
- 5. Touch Settings.
- 6. Touch the desired account.
- 7. Touch Sync schedule.
- 8. Touch Set sync schedule.
- 9. Touch the desired option (e.g., 1 hour).
- 10. The syncing frequency has been changed.