Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up Fingerprint unlock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. It lets you unlock the Samsung Galaxy S7 using the fingerprint reader located in the home button.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprints.
- 5. Touch Add fingerprint.
- 6. Touch the required option (e.g., PIN).
- 7. Enter a PIN.
- 8. Touch CONTINUE.
- 9. Re-enter the PIN.
- 10. Touch OK.
- 11. Touch the required notification option, then touch DONE.
- 12. Keep placing your finger or thumb on the home button to build up the pattern.
- 13. Fingerprint Unlock has been set up.