Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I setup my Samsung Galaxy S7 for the first time?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. When the phone is powered on for the first time and the SIM card has been inserted, the Language menu will appear.
Touch the required language and touch Arrow icon.
- 2. Setting up Wi-Fi menu will appear.
Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 3. Enter the required password.
- 4. Once entered, touch CONNECT.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Read the End User Licence Agreement and touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch AGREE.
- 8. Select No, thanks and touch NEXT.
- 9. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one. To sign in touch Enter your email.Note: a Google account is needed to take advantage of Android features such as Device Protection, Gmail, Google Hangouts and Google Play Store.
- 10. Enter your Google mail address and touch NEXT.
- 11. Enter your password and then touch NEXT.
- 12. Touch ACCEPT.
- 13. Review the options and uncheck any Google services that you don't want. Touch the v arrow to see more.
- 14. Touch NEXT when you are ready to continue.
- 15. Touch NEXT.
- 16. Select Not now and touch NEXT.
- 17. Select Set up PIN, pattern or password to set a screen lock and enable Device Protection (or select No, thanks to skip this step). Touch NEXT.
- 18. Select the type of screen lock you want to use. In this example, a PIN will be used.
- 19. Enter your desired PIN and touch Done.
- 20. Re-enter your PIN to confirm it and then touch Done.
- 21. Touch the desired option (e.g., Hide content) and then touch NEXT.
- 22. Touch LATER.
- 23. Touch NEXT.
- 24. Sign in to your Samsung account or create a new one. To skip this step, touch the v arrow.
- 25. Touch SKIP.
- 26. Touch the v arrow.
- 27. Touch LATER.
- 28. Touch NEXT.
- 29. Touch FINISH.
- 30. Touch OK.
- 31. The home screen will be displayed.