Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn data roaming and data services on/off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Samsung Galaxy S7 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 5. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 6. To switch data off completely, touch the Back icon.
- 7. Touch Data usage.
- 8. Touch Mobile data.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile data again to turn data services on.