Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I disable Fingerprint unlock?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. If you no longer want to use Fingerprint unlock, you can disable it.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprints.
- 5. Enter your PIN/password/pattern.
- 6. Touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch EDIT.
- 8. Touch the desired fingerprint.
- 9. Touch REMOVE.
- 10. Touch REMOVE.
- 11. The screen lock has been turned off.