Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert memory card into my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Insert the SIM removal tool (included in the box the phone came in).
- 2. Push to eject the SIM tray.
- 3. Remove the SIM/memory card tray.
- 4. Insert the memory card into the SIM/memory card tray.
- 5. Re-insert the SIM/memory card tray and push until it clicks into place.
- 6. Push until it clicks into place.